IF YOU CAN’T LEARN THE WAY THEY ARE TRYING TO TEACH YOU – WE WILL TEACH YOU THE WAY YOU CAN LEARN
WE AIM TO:
- Encourage our learners to develop self-confidence, faith in their abilities and self-control, so that they set and pursue high goals
- Have at the disposal of our learners, well-trained teachers and a variety of the most up-to-date teaching aids
- Teach the language as the living entity that it actually is, so that our learners may grasp its use the way it is practiced in its native country
- Encourage our students to ask questions and seek answers, to wonder and to look for the roots of the language
- Deal with students facing learning difficulties with discretion and understanding and encourage them to set and achieve their own personal goals
- Promote good relations amongst students and a warm cooperation between them and their teachers
- Promote good rapport between teachers and students
- Ensure that homework given is proportionate to the learners’ capabilities and avoid making it a load difficult to bear.
- Praise diligence, support effort and avert indifference
- Make participation in the lessons akin to a joyful experience
- Provide our students with quality extracurricular interests
- Maintain quality of service and continues communication with parents
- Continuously improve ourselves and better our service
WHY ACCREDITED QUALITY?
The results of education are seen much later than the time it was provided. Sometimes so much later that there is no time for corrective action (if need be).
Mistakes are usually the result of engaging the wrong educator. It is pretty easy for people to claim offering quality education. However, it is extremely difficult for a parent to assess whether such claims are true, and whether their child would be actually having the best.
The Pan-Hellenic Association of Accredited Quality Language Schools, QLS (www.qls.gr), which is an associate member
of the respective European association, EAQUALS, has determined its quality standards and assessment criteria and has drafted its Quality Assessment System.
The said criteria cover everything; from the teachers and the teaching methods to the syllabi and the pedagogical instruments and from the school’s internal organisation and its relations with the clients to the veracity of the information it provides and the truthfulness of its advertising.
Membership of QLS means that quality is your obligation.
QLS! Because quality can and should be accredited!